We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to keeping you safe
At all Dramatic Difference Training workshops and coaching sessions, we’re taking the appropriate measures to ensure that health and safety are never compromised.
If you are booked into an in-person workshop and are currently feeling unwell or experiencing cold and flu symptoms, we encourage you to move your booking to an online option.
We have put the following steps in place at all workshops and individual sessions:
- Cashless transactions and minimised the handling of program notes, course resources and close contact activities.
- As a National business delivering workshops in all states, our activities comply with social distancing requirements. We update our practice based on the current health advice of each State and Territory
- We are cleaning and sanitising common props such as balls used in warm-up games and other touched objects after every activity. Hand sanitiser is available in every training room.
- During this time we are not using any theatre performance-based masks eg commedia dell ‘arte, larval, basel or neutral.
- High traffic games involving movement and vocal exercises are only conducted in States where such activities eg singing and dancing, have no limitations. Participant contact is closely monitored and all coursework has been redesigned to ensure adequate personal space.
- We only use external venues that have a clearly articulated and approved Covid-19 Safety Plan and there is strong evidence that the plan is in action and adhered to. We do not use any venue, facility or catering service operating without a QR code in States where this is mandatory practice
- We reinforce social distancing rules according to the rules of the day. Government threshold guidelines are used as the basis for every decision
- Hand sanitiser, gloves and masks will always be available for participants if they wish to use them.
- In some workshops we will mark where you should sit and stand with ﬂoor stickers and posters.
- We’ve changed the start and finish times in some of our more popular workshops to reduce congestion.
- We have limited the number of participants per course in some instances. We continue to use State guidelines to inform these decisions.
- All team members have attended a Covid-19 Safety Training program
We’re doing everything we can and more, to keep our business in business.
- We want to say a huge thank you to our loyal clients who have supported the steps we have taken over the past twelve months to make sure we all stay safe and so that we can continue to provide our training services.
- We particularly welcome the wonderful new customers we have met during these strange times, especially all those we first met at an online event.
- I’d particularly like to thank my team members, who have remained so positive and flexible, especially the Melbourne office!